1 can (15 oz) no salt added white beans, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup stevia (or sugar of choice)
½ cup rolled old fashioned oats
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1 pint of Halo Top Vanilla Bean
- In a food processor fitted with metal blade, process white beans for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Scrape down sides with spatula to ensure all beans are processed evenly.
- Add in the vanilla, salt, brown sugar and stevia. Process another minute.
- Pour in the oats and process until smooth, 1 minute or so. Be sure to scrape down sides with a spatula.
- Lastly, add in the chocolate chips. Pulse 10 to 30 seconds until combined but not processed.
- Remove and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Spread into a thin layer.
- Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes or as long as 24 hours to harden.
- Remove Halo Top from freezer 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Crumble cookie dough and place in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add 1 pint of Halo Top Vanilla Bean to the bowl. Mix the cookie dough into the ice cream until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately and top with chocolate chips and extra cookie dough.
- Store remaining cookie dough in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.