Created by Sarah Bell Nutrition for Halo Top
· 1/2 cup almond butter
· 1/4 cup tapioca
· 1/4 cup drinking coconut or almond milk
· 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
· 1/4 cup Cacao
· 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
· 1 cup frozen mixed berries
· 1 tub of Halo Top Candy Bar
· Fresh blueberries
· Mini Meringue Kisses
· Natural yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, tapioca and milk
3. Stir in coconut sugar, cacao and buckwheat flour until well combined.
4. Place spoonful’s of batter onto a baking paper lined tray, flattening each cookie out with a fork or hand.
5. Place tray into oven and bake for 12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. To make berry compote, add berries to a saucepan on a low heat. Gently simmer until all of the berries are defrosted and juicy, roughly breaking them up with a fork.
8. To serve, place broken up cookies into the base of a jar, top with berry compote, a spoonful of natural yoghurt, fresh blueberries, a couple of meringue kisses and a scoop of Halo Top Candy Bar.