Created by Zoe (@wildblend) for Halo Top
Yields: 4 crepes
· 1/2 cup almond milk
· 2 eggs
· 1/2 cup oat flour
· 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
· 2 tablespoons maple
· 1 tablespoon coconut oil
· Pinch of sea salt
· Extra coconut oil for cooking
· 1/2 cup coconut cream, whipped
· 1 tub Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel flavour
1. For the crepes, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Heat 8″ skillet and lightly grease with coconut oil.
3. Place a scant ¼ cup of batter in pan. Tilt the pan so that the batter covers the entire pan and cook for about 30-45 seconds. Flip and cook for another 15 seconds.
4. Place done crepes on a plate.
5. Once cooled, spoon a scoop of ice cream and whipped cream into the crepe and wrap up. Top with fresh fruit, chocolate drizzle and more cream.